Nippon no arashi can pre-order liao!
I've pre-ordered! Gosh..... Pocket alot of holes liao! can't put anything in liao! haiz......
I added that order to my Beautiful World pre-order order! hahaa........ Hope no extract charge! like that can save shipping fee! if nt really will turn into big hole soon! hahaaa.........
+
Soon...... should be able to pre-order arashi concert goods! faint........ but! lucky! should be going attachment soon! hahaa........
Frankly speaking i wonder will i read the book..... Tiring to read a book if you need to keep flipping the dictionary! hahaa........
This book will be a smaller version of the actual book that is released (Don't remember when hahaa......) Content will be same just a smaller one! =DD
Let's look forward to this too!!!
Date of release of this book is 30th June 2011! =DDD
I will receive so many arashi things during this period!!!!
Shall take picture and post here! =DDD not the content though! hahaa.......
No comments:
Post a Comment